Financial Modeller - London - Up to £95k
A leading investment company in London who are dedicated to solar power generation, global solar energy development and an investment platform focused on ESG and decarbonization are looking for an Investment Analyst.
You will split your time between providing support on valuation, reporting, execution of investment transactions (60-70%) as well as supporting the team with research and internal reporting to the board and to investors (40-30%). ?
- Investment reporting for current Solar and Energy Storage projects and acquisition of data
- Application of valuation tools incorporating project finance, corporate finance, capital markets and investment arithmetic concepts
- Build and maintain detailed project finance financial models on a timely and accurate basis with zero error rate
- Prepare and present documents for decision making
- Reporting (using corporate project management tools)
- Provide transaction support: in relation to sourcing, buying and building of renewable energy assets, technology and service companies
- Provide due diligence support: in relation to acquisition and divestment of renewable energy assets and technology / service companies
- Perform highly detailed research encompassing desktop and field research (akin to investigative journalism) on a timely, incisive and well-presented manner
- Advanced Excel with strong FAST financial modelling knowledge.
- Ideally worked for infrastructure modelling firms/project finance model builders.
- Ideally 3-5 years' experience in either: finance, banking, or private equity.
- Knowledge of M&A and understands different valuation methodologies.
- Background in energy is a plus
If you are interested in the role, please apply below ASAP.