Finance Assistant - Worthing - up to £22k
A leading Travel Consultancy with an enviable history are looking for experienced Finance Assistants to be a key asset in the future growth of the company. Their ambition is to become the UKs leading business to business supplier of personalised luxury holidays.
- Transaction processing and recording of receipts and payments using Access Dimensions and other bespoke system.
- Working with large volumes of transactions using Excel.
- Involvement in all general accountancy roles including reconciliations, credit control and purchase ledger.
- Investigate and resolve queries from both internal and external parties when required.
- Supporting senior members of the team with ad-hoc analysis.
- Creating rapport with key internal stakeholders and building relationships.
- Any other ad-hoc duties or project work.
- Experienced in accounts payable and receivable
- Studying for an accounts qualification
- Excellent Excel skills
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills including the ability to work with others and prioritise, deliver tasks and work to deadlines.
- Ability to solve problems