Company – National Construction Equipment Company
Job Title – Regional Sales Manager
Location – South West
Salary - £40,000 - £45,000 + bonus + car
This is an excellent opportunity for a Sales Manager to join the sales team of a rapidly expanding company that supplies equipment to the construction industry.
- Managing a small sales team of circa 8 people covering the South West
- Reporting into the Sales Director
- Managing targets and developing the sales team and territory.
- Sale of the company’s full range of products and to develop this profitable region further by improving key relationships with current accounts.
- The role will also involve an element of new business development by delivering presentations and product demonstrations.
- Lots of opportunity for development and managements training.
- Previous management experience is essential.
- You will need experience in a field-based sales role, ideally within a tools business.
- The right candidate will also need to have proven sales results and a strong motivation to develop their career.
- Full product training will be given as well as continuous support.