Company – Leading plant hire company
Job Title – Depot Manager
Location – Leeds
Salary - £36,000 per annum
We have and exciting opportunity for a proactive Depot Manager to work for a national company that supply plant equipment and services into the construction industry. The client is looking for an experienced individual who is able to lead a team that will achieve company objectives. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company. The main parts of the role include:
- Reporting into Regional Director
- To be accountable for the P&L and efficient running of your branch, managing and driving the team.
- Ensure that expenditure is controlled, stock checks are completed that you have the correct mix of equipment available for hire.
- Ensuring all company procedures and administration processes are adhered to.
- Build and maintain relationship with customers.
- To recruit and build a solid team.
- To ensure the team is trained and developed effectively.
- Taking responsibility for the health and safety.
- Management within a depot or workshop is essential.
- Would look at experienced foreman.
- Strong relationship building skills with customers and delivering customer excellence.
- Excellent IT skills in MS Office and Excel
- Attention to detail and strong administration skills.
- Some experience within engineering and a qualification in either Construction plant or Agricultural engineering.
We welcome approaches from candidates interested in Plant Hire, General Managers with Construction, Branch Managers, Assistant Depot Managers, Depot Foreman and Depot Manager vacancies.