Company – Power Generation Equipment
Job Title – Depot Foreman
Location – Bristol
Salary – £32,000 - £36,000 + OT
We have and exciting opportunity for a Foreman to work for a national company that supply generators and services into the construction industry. The client is looking for a hands-on Foreman to join their busy depot in Bristol. The main parts of the role include:
- Report directly to the Depot Manager
- Manage a small team of Engineers and yard staff on a daily basis
- Take calls from customer breakdowns and resolve issues
- Managing the efficient day-to-day operation of the business
- Ensure that high levels of service are always maintained
- Ensuring all equipment is prepared for hire
- Ensuring adequate Depot stock levels of hire fleet are ready for hire
- Dealing with suppliers as and when necessary
- Ensure stock levels of spare parts/filters are kept to a workable level
- Ensuring everyone adheres to Health & Safety guidelines both in Depot/Off site
- Hold regular team toolbox talks
- Working closely with other Depots
- Experience with generators is essential.
- Strong people management and communication skills.
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
- Full UK driver’s license.
We welcome approaches from candidates interested in, Foreman, service engineer and Depot Manager vacancies.