Working to the defined values of the organization – Integrity, Collaboration, Excellence. As a member of the Technical Services leadership team, this role is primarily to maintain and develop the health and safety processes and policies with direct and indirect reports.
In addition, playing a full and active role with the Technical Leadership Team, Innovation process, and the day-to-day management of the Site Support Team. To establish and maintain key customer relationships with both internal and external customers. To provide full site-based theory/practical technical support to Benx businesses across the basket of Rainscreen and EWI facades systems. However, going forward the strategy is for a strong focus on our accredited rainscreen façade offer. Bring practical installation knowledge, along with the ability to demonstrate system installation techniques of the complete range of systems within the business offer.
Deliver the management, along with the development of direct report - members of the Site Inspection Team. The undertaking of site support in own geographical area South East England. To maintain & deliver accurate site observation reports from the team. Managing risk in line with needs of business PI cover.
• Maintain and develop the health and safety processes and policies with direct and indirect reports.
• Developing, Maintaining, and implementing both method statements & risk assessments to cover direct report activities.
• To manage and develop the Site Support Team through focused management & appraisal process to deliver agreed targets.
• To provide support to the innovation process for RCM & SPS Envirowall, through testing, development & knowledge, incl. but not limited to the construction of test specimens, rigs.
• To manage risk, maintaining PI cover through clear communication, report checking process, technical ability, and knowledge.
• To provide strong technical/installation knowledge and support to the accredited rainscreen solutions.
• To support the complaints process, with samples, reports, relationships with customers and suppliers.
• To support warranty process with customer services.
• Assist/deliver practical training of internal and external customers. Site-based & at company locations.
• Provide technical support theory/practical to the approved installer and their operatives.
• Provide technical support theory/practical to the main contractor.
• Provide technical support theory/practical to the design team.
• Ensure the system is installed according to the specification, producing site reports when required.
• Support technical services with comment and practical knowledge in relation to RFI’s.
• Agree on bespoke details on site in line with PI cover requirements/policy.
• Ensure only RCM & SPS Envirowall approved components are used.
• Investigate quality and service complaints, using the company complaints process.
• Raise RCM & SPS Envirowall profile with all customers.
• Generate goodwill with the approved installer and main contractor.
• The production of samples as required.
• To work with group businesses to expand the opportunities.
• Post holder may also be required to undertake other related duties not listed in this Job Description
*For full JD contact the consultant responsible for this position