£50,000 - £65,000
Python, Rust, Linux, Remote, Flexible working
Python / Rust Software Engineer Fully Remote - Embedded Linux
My client is a highly disruptive cyber security provider that has invented a novel security technology initially for the transportation sector, but with wide-reaching applications to protect critical infrastructure across global markets.
Working in a small, friendly team that loves to deliver cybersecurity solutions into a challenging environment. You will work with the best tools, and amazing teammates to solve complex problems.
The Senior Fullstack Developer is responsible for the development, maintenance, communication, and delivery of the technology to customers.
The client is using the following technologies and tools:
- Languages: Python, Rust, SQL.
- Libraries: OpenEmbedded/Yocto, Linuxkit
- Tools: Ansible, Bazel, IPTables, KVM
- Technologies: Linux, TCP/IP Networking, Google Cloud, Virtual Machines, Docker, Kubernetes
Who are we looking for?
- 4+ years experience with Python or Rust
- Significant experience with Linux
- Ability to communicate well with, and support other members of the team
- Experience sharing knowledge
- Good working knowledge of Linux, git and the command-line
- Committed to high engineering standards
- Although the work is fully remote, you must be living in the United Kingdom, with the ability to travel to our Basingstoke office very rarely
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Available for at least 4 days a week, preferably full-time although a 4 day week is also an option for candidates
What do we offer?
- Challenging work in an interesting field with some awesome technology
- Being part of a fast-growing company with an energetic and dedicated team
- A culture focused on delivering high quality code while having fun
- Competitive salary and share options
- Pension and flexible holiday arrangements