Your role within the team
- An active person, eager to learn and excel in your duties.
- A responsible person, taking ownership and working with the Team as one to overcome challenges.
- Execute projects MES projects worldwide.
- Be able to define Technical Solution as a technical expert in order to resolve the needs of our customers.
- A curious person, being able to discover and think out of the box.
The wish list for a Manufacturing execution system senior engineer
- At least 5 years of on-hands experience in the MES/MOM field.
- Fluent English required.
- Definition of implementation strategies and knowledge on MES architecture solutions is a plus.
- Understanding automation systems (DCS, PLC’s SCADA and Batch Execution systems) is not required but a plus.
- Working with more than x1 MES Technology is a plus
- In possession of a valid driver’s license
- You are a European citizen or have a valid long-term European work and stay permit.
- Use of powerful agile methodologies to realize team-based projects. Thanks to our strong growth, you have unique career opportunities, both locally and globally.
- Work in a flexible time schedule with possibility of homework.
- Competitive remuneration package. Our client is a company that’s inclusive as well as diverse. They are committed to creating a work environment where they can all be theyselves. We encourage all applications, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, nationality, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, religion, or beliefs.