Germany, Switzerland, Ireland
Pharma MES , Pas-x , Pharma Suite , Syncade
Our client are a world leader in delivering digital transformation solutions to Life Sciences. Through their knowledge and expertise in Automation, MES & Digital, they deliver stable manufacturing systems that are optimised to improve operational efficiencies, whilst maintaining compliance. Their specialist engineering teams have the aptitude to deliver and support Pharma 4.0 architectures and solutions covering all IT, OT and IoT applications, infrastructures and services.
About the role:
We are currently looking to hire Senior MES Engineers to join our MES Projects Team, supporting multiple projects with the worlds leading Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies.
- Create business process flow diagram for pharmaceutical product recipes based on the paper batch record or source documents.
- Gather MES Site specific requirement analysis to develop URS and FRS.
- Logically breakdown the recipes/Mfg. process to configure the recipe
- Develop/create eBR design elements (building blocks) and workflows for repetitive use in eBR creation to expedite the process.
- Gather master data and configure Development/Quality/Production Environment.
- Integrating MES with SAP and other automation systems using standard interface component of eBR design.
- Lead the recipe design session with business process SMEs.