MES Developer / Engineer
Chicago, Austin, Raleigh, United States, California
MES , Manufacturing , Manufacturing Execution Systems , Ignition, Sepasoft , TrackSys , Plant Apps , GE Proficy
- Working with customer business stakeholders to define the scope and requirements of the MES Solutiuons, including (but not limited to) Ignition/Sepasoft solution based upon identified process improvement scenarios.
- Technical solution design and documentation
- Implementation of the Ignition/Sepasoft solution, including the following aspects:
- Connectivity to shop floor equipment data sources (via OPC, MQTT, etc…
- Perspective and Vision user interface configuration
- Report creation
- Alarm configuration
- Interaction with SQL data sources (potentially requiring SQL database and query/stored procedure development)
- Python-based scripting
- Sepasoft OEE, Track & Trace, SPC, business connector, and/or Settings and Changeover modules
- Testing, deployment, and associated application support
- Will have the opportunity to apply this experience across various industries and manufacturing processes, working as part of a project team.
- Expected to provide guidance and leadership to less experienced team members
- Will be required to travel to customer sites to perform requirement gathering, deployment, and post-deployment support activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Systems, Controls, or Software Engineering
- Experience with Inductive Ignition (Ignition Core or Gold Certification preferred)
- 2-5 years of experience in a related field
Bachelors or better in Software Engineering or related field.
Bachelors or better in Systems Engineering or related field.