Well established and reputable accountancy practice is seeking to recruit a Senior Client Manager to join their friendly team based in High Wycombe, Bucks. Reporting Directly to the Partner the Senior Client Manager role is suitable to someone who does not want to work for a Corporate Practice and wants to be part of a friendly team
· Reporting to the Director
· Management, development and coaching of junior staff within the team. Including assistance with technical queries.
· Manage your own portfolio of clients ensuring quality of service and expert advice.
· Preparation of accounts for larger sole traders, partnerships, and Limited companies.
· Preparation of corporation and personal tax returns.
· Review of accounts files and tax returns.
· Carrying out analytical reviews for clients and conducting client review meetings to discuss queries and assist clients in interpreting their financial data.
· Promote the Practice and meet with new clients.
· Manage own daily workloads.
· Minimum of 6 years previous experience working in a Practice environment.
· Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
· Excellent technical knowledge of current Financial Reporting Standards.
· Ability to work on own initiative unsupervised.
· Ability to work to strict deadlines.
· Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
· Strong knowledge of accounting/tax systems; specifically CCH, Quickbooks and Xero would be an advantage.
Ideally the Client Accountant will be Fully Qualified with considerable practice experience, be Client facing and in return will receive a salary of between £50k-£60k