What an Opportunity for you as the FC to make a difference to this Newbury based Manufacturer. Reporting directly to this up and coming MD you will be part of the SMT in guiding this Company in its strategic direction.
Overall Responsibilities of the FC include :
- Managing and Developing the Finance Team of 6
- Control the financial and cost activities to optimise profitable growth of the Company and the Group.
- To contribute towards and improve the business processes of the Company to increase its efficiency.
- To liaise with Group Financial Department to ensure that the Company complies with financial requirements of the Group.
- Ensure that monthly management accounts are produced accurately and on time.
- Improve the efficiency of the financial processes.
- Optimise the minimum working capital for efficient running of the business.
- Set up systems to monitor costs, especially in the production area to allow the management to take appropriate actions.
- Understand the basis for product costs and calculate these for making quotations.
- Work with the Directors and measure and reduce costs in selected areas of the business.
- To carry out activities and projects as directed by the MD and advise him as requested.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified Accountant, ideally with Manufacturing/Automotive Sector experience and in return will receive a salary of c£80k + 15% Bonus + Large Pension Contribution + Excellent Others