Our client is a global Insurance business and is looking for a Test Engineer (Automation) to join on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting time to join the company evolving the portfolio of products from desktop/ on-premise to a cloud/ SaaS environment.
- Microsoft VIP partner
- The company invests in the latest technologies
- Various career development opportunities
- Training and development budget
- Inclusive/ diverse organisation
- Define test strategies to support the development
- Design, implement and document test environments and frameworks
- Define detailed story-level test plans
- Develop C# UI/ API system tests
- Execute a wide range of functional/ non-functional tests, manual and automated
- Review and debug product and test code to identify defects or performance bottlenecks,
- Analyse test data and produce test reports
- Participate in Agile/Scrum activities
- Participate in software design meetings and work with software engineers
- Investigate new test tools/methodologies and integrate them
Full job spec will be provided.
- Proficient using C# .NET or other object-oriented languages (e.g. Java)
- Experience developing test automation for web UI’s using Selenium and SpecFlow,
- Experience developing API-level test automation for RESTful services
- Experience overseeing the end-to-end QA for web applications
- Agile/Scrum development lifecycle
If interested or for further information, please apply asap.