Our client is a leading insurance organisation and is looking for a Technical Architect to join the team on a permanent basis.
You will be accountable for leading the Data & Analytics technology activities and driving the companies targeted outcomes. This involves transforming local legacy processes/ systems into central and group-wide platforms.
You will report to the Head of Architecture.
- Drive standardisation of Data & Analytics technology standards, guidelines and principles
- Draft technical standards for technologies such as Data Management capabilities
- Build Data-centric initiatives and offerings
- Identify technology-related customer pain points by mapping existing technologies to business capabilities
- Identify technical risk and vulnerabilities in the IT environment that will delay impending projects or lead to post-release defects
- Reduce costs by defining standards and reusable patterns
- Support Head of Architecture on development of a multi-year roadmap
- Work with peers to analyse enterprise business context (business strategy and trends)
- Define migration plans
- Assist with designing the governance, assurance and standards activities
- Identify the organisational impact
Full job spec will be provided upon request.
- Prior experience in a Technical Architecture role
- Experience working with technologies like Azure Data Services, Amazon Data Services, B2C platforms, PaaS and SaaS
- Experience working with Data Intake, Typical Data Warehousing, Data Lake, ETL, Interactive Reporting, Statistical Reporting, Data Science solutions, Master Data Management, Data Governance, Data Quality, Data Security
- Sound knowledge of enterprise architecture concepts
- Expertise in defining Data Management roadmaps, data patterns, cloud-based services
- Data Modelling
- Experience with integration of operational data with data lake
- Good understanding of Data Integration challenges and potentials solutions
- Statistical programming languages including, python and R
- Excellent English skills
If interested or for further information, please apply asap.