Our client is a global InsurTech business and is looking for a Senior Technical Consultant to join on a permanent basis.
This is a lead position within the business where you will be involved in a client-facing presale, implementation/ integration of their insurance software. You will need strong communication skills as you will present to clients.
You will be part of the global consulting team that operate in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
- Work with the latest technologies
- Microsoft VIP Partner
- Global business offering various career opportunities
- Training and development budget
- A diverse and inclusive company
- Manage the full lifecycle of client projects and being the primary client contact for technical subjects
- Provide project management on larger, multi-dimensional projects
- On-site and remote installation, configuration and support of enterprise software
- Recommend appropriate bespoke solutions where required
- Pre-sales support to consultants and the sales teams
- Train clients on installation and ongoing support of advanced software products
- Run technical workshops and architecting bespoke solutions
- Upskill and mentor Technical Consultants
The role will require travel throughout the EU without restriction.
- A deep understanding of many of the technologies: IIS; MS SQL; Active Directory; Window Server; SOAP/ REST Web Services; COM; .Net; WCF
- Deploying cloud (i.e., Azure, AWS)
- Experience with systems integration and data transformation
- Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) experience
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Scripting language (PowerShell, Batch, VBA, Perl).
- Experience with BI, Data and Analytics platforms (SAS and Power BI - preferred)
- Network performance analysis
- Development experience (.Net, C++, C#, Java)
- Linux, Kubernetes, OpenShift, AKS
- Understand, explain and develop complex IT architectures
Not all technical skills are required.
If interested or for further information, please apply asap.