Our client is a global Insurance business and is looking for a Senior Data Analytics Consultant to join the business on a permanent part-time basis (60%).
You will work closely with the Data Analytics department consulting on both internal and external clients.
- Support the Chief Data Officer’s strategic decision-making
- Preparing strategic communication for the data analytics department incl. presentations, internal and external articles
- Initiating, driving, and autonomously managing analytical pioneer projects in new strategic fields and fostering the development of new business models
- Consulting internal clients (central and business units) in insurance analytics and conducting own analyses
- Evaluating training and technology needs in data analytics and developing the data analytics training strategy
- Strengthening the global data analytics community by extending networks, spreading knowledge, and driving systematic exchange
- Identifying future trends in advanced analytics and machine learning
- Experience in the (re-) insurance industry
- Deep understanding of modern data science, statistical modelling, and machine-learning techniques
- Experience as a consultant in the area of data analytics dealing with different internal and external clients
- Track record of successfully leading critical projects
- Analytical programming (SQL, SAS, R, Python, etc.)
- Visualization/ reporting tools (Tableau, PowerBI, etc.)
The role will require travel.
If interested or for further information, please apply immediately.