Our client is a global Insurance business and is looking for a SecOps Lead to join the company on a permanent basis.
The business is involved in a transformation implementation and you will be responsible for the design and delivery of the security operations strategy for services to their global client base.
The role reports directly to the Technical Director.
- Act as a Security Operations SME responsible for leading and driving SecOps
- Secure and assure Cloud environments with solutions in IaaS, PaaS and SaaS environments
- Day to day management of the SecOps activities
- Responsible for the Incident Response process
- Working closely with the Cloud Operations team
- Develop, implement and maintain SecOps controls
- Work closely with the CISO and Security Architect
- Organising vulnerability and penetration testing
- Security background
- Cloud technologies (ideally Azure)
- Ability to read and understand code, programming/scripting languages (PowerShell, Puppet, PowerApps)
- Management of a technical security incident response
- Able to build solid relationships with both technical and business stakeholders
- Strong understanding of cybersecurity standards and frameworks
- Experience of working on a global scale
If interested please send us your CV above or for further information, please contact Ben Parker on email@example.com / 0203 865 8727.