Lead Technical Consultant – Data Architecture/ Data Integration
£80,000 - £110,000 + bonus + 6-14% pension
Our client is a global InsurTech business and is looking for a Senior Technical Consultant to join on a permanent basis.
This is a senior position within Consulting function where you will be responsible for driving the success of projects and complex technology opportunities, primarily in the areas of data architecture and integration.
You will be part of the global consulting team that operate in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
• Work with the latest technologies
• Microsoft VIP Partner
• Global business offering various career opportunities
• Training and development budget
• A diverse and inclusive company
• This role requires the ability to transition between operating at a strategic level and in the detail. Being a project leader as well as an individual contributor.
• Technology Consulting is positioned between the Insurance Consulting and the Technology functions of the business.
• Assist insurance clients in designing and implementing forward thinking data architecture strategies, especially in situations that integrate our software tools into a client’s broader technology and data estate.
• Be a thought leader for how data architecture, integration, and analytics strategies impact a wide and ever evolving software portfolio.
• Stay up to date with the latest technologies and trends.
• Gain experience in multiple business areas (Life insurance, P&C insurance, pricing, underwriting, IFRS17, advanced analytics etc) across multiple markets.
• Work in an international and diverse team atmosphere
The role will require travel throughout the EU without restriction.
• Previously led the design and architecture of complex Data & Analytics projects
• Consulting experience
• Sales experience
• Stakeholder management skills
If interested or for further information, please apply asap.