Our client is a leading insurance organisation and is looking for an Integration Architect to join the team on a permanent basis.
You will be accountable for leading the enterprise technology activities and driving the companies targeted outcomes. This involves transforming local legacy processes/ systems into group-wide platforms.
You will report to the Head of Architecture.
- Drive standardization of Enterprise Integration & Application Development technology standards, guidelines and principles
- Draft technical standards for technologies such as Integration capabilities
- Build enterprise integration centric initiatives and offerings
- Enterprise Integration Architects on various projects and implementations
- Enable-IT development and infrastructure teams to make smart choices through technology strategies, frameworks, standards
- Identify technical risk and vulnerabilities in the IT environment
- Reduce costs by defining standards and reusable patterns
- Work with peers to analyse enterprise business context (business strategy and trends)
- Define migration plans to address the gaps between the current and future state
- Assist with designing the governance, assurance and standards activities
- Identify the organisational impact
Full job spec will be provided upon request.
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Previous hands-on expertise – API
- Azure cloud
- Microservice architecture
- BPM - bonus
If interested or for further information, please apply asap.