With the advances in big data analytics, the client is looking to further develop its risk analytics solutions and financial modelling software for its clients.
- Work with the latest technologies
- Microsoft VIP Partner
- Global business offering various career development opportunities
- Training and development budget
- A diverse and inclusive company
- Work closely with product teams and stakeholders, articulating client requirements, understand non-functional requirements
- Liaise with stakeholders as well as other Engineering teams in cross-collaborative architecture, designs and development in the Cloud and SaaS space.
- Recommend and present suitable, high-performance solutions targeting Azure and on-premise infrastructures
- Define and document systems architectures
- Conduct PoC’s using the latest technologies and present the findings to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience developing cloud-based SaaS solutions – ideally on Azure
- Kubernetes, Docker and microservices expertise
- IAM experience - desirable
If interested or for further information, please apply asap.