Cloud Architect (Infrastructure)
Surrey (80% remote)
£90,000 - £100,000 + Bonus + Pension (6-14%)
Our client is a global InsurTech business and is looking for a Cloud Architect to join on a permanent basis.
Join a business that is developing leading risk analytics solutions and financial modelling software that enables over 1,000 major insurance clients worldwide as well as many of the largest financial services companies.
- Microsoft VIP partner
- Work with advanced technologies (Quantum tech etc)
- Various career development opportunities
- Training budget
- A diverse and inclusive company
- Work alongside the lead architect to guide common architecture.
- Work closely with stakeholders including software engineering teams, operations, product teams and senior stakeholders.
- Liaise with stakeholders, collaborating on architecture and design in the Cloud and SaaS space.
- Recommend and present suitable, high-performance solutions targeting Azure
- Define and document system architectures
- Conduct PoC’s using the latest technologies and present the findings to technical and non-technical audiences.
Full job spec will be provided.
- Cloud Azure
- Infrastructure as Code.
- Kubernetes, Docker and microservice development
If interested or for further information, please apply asap.
Keywords – Infrastructure Architect, Solution Architect, Solutions Architect, Azure Architect