AI Project Manager
€100 – 170k
Our client is a global Insurance business and is looking for an AI Project Manager to join the team on a permanent basis.
- Interested to work for one of the World’s leading Insurer’s?
- Want to apply the latest machine learning and deep learning methods?
- Come partner with many organisations across various industries
- Interested in creating new business opportunities?
- Lead projects that enable business units to generate more and better business (quantitative and qualitative aspects) using NLP, ML and statistics.
- Support and advise business units in applying the latest methods and providing a central source for specialized data analysis and for modelling know-how, tools and methods
- Present your findings and the systems developed to internal and external stakeholders
- Identify and assess the potential of statistical, ML and NLP innovations and technologies
- Driving quantitative, competitive and market analyses supporting the definition of an AI strategy
- Networking with existing quantitative units and relevant partners in the AI ecosystem
- Cooperate closely with the Innovation team to realize new business opportunities in AI
Full job spec will be provided upon request.
- Experience as a Project Manager in AI / data science / venture building
- Agile/ Scrum methodologies)
- Machine learning techniques (deep learning, computer vision, natural language processing)
- Solutions Architecture
- Hands-on programming experience (Python, Java, C, C++ or any OOP language)
- Cloud technologies (Azure, AWS) is a plus
- Excellent English-speaking skills
- German speaking is a plus
If interested, please apply or contact Ben Parker on firstname.lastname@example.org / 0203 865 8727.