Julie Rose Recruitment are looking for customer service advisors for a professional services business based in the heart of Bromley. You would be working in a customer service team that value their clients highly. Training provided on the product but to be considered for this role, you will need to have worked in a call centre environment and have experience of dealing with a large volume of calls from clients. The role does involve some administrative duties.
Hours 8:30 to 5pm - 9 day fortnight - every other Friday you do not work - Wow!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing administrative support for customers and field force from initial contract through to the end of the contract terms and to provide excellent customer service at all times
- First point of contact, taking a large volume of calls from customers with enquiries relating to policy maturities
- Liaising with financial advisers and third parties
- Dealing with a variety of calls (40 to 70 per day), assessing and answering client enquiries
- Responding to requests for information in a professional manner via letter and email
- Liaising with clients, financial advisers and third parties to process and administer instructions and enquiries
- Administration duties
- Working as a team
Skills and experiences required:
- Previous experience within a call centre or contact centre role taking a large volume of calls
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong written and oral communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity for a positive and passionate individual looking for a customer services role with a financial services organisation. Great hours, every other Friday off work!