£40k - 65k per year Overtime x1.5 and x2
Door to door payment
Control panel interrogation and electrical fault finding
Commissioning Engineer £40,000 - £65,000 Overtime
Our client is an award-winning power generation business, with a reputation for being one of the best in the industry. Due to their continued expansion, we have an opportunity for an electrically strong Commissioning Engineer to cover a number of geographical sites. This will be a National role with time spent working away from home during the week.
This opportunity is only available through Renew Consultancy.
The Commissioning Engineer will be responsible for:
- Electrical and installation of generators and CHP sets.
- Troubleshooting and fault finding on control panels.
- Modification of generator control panels.
- Electrical generator problem resolution.
- Providing client satisfaction and outstanding customer service at all times!
The Commissioning Engineer will have:
- Experience on relevant control panels used for generator / CHP applications.
- Strong electrical fault finding and troubleshooting capability.
- A can-do attitude!
The Commissioning Engineer package:
- £40,000 - 65,000
- Overtime at x1.5 and x2
- Generous holiday allowance
- Van provided (personal use)
- Fuel card
- Impressive pension contributions
- Mobile phone
- Specialist tools
- Health Insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Extra perks and benefits!
This opportunity would suit an experienced Senior Field Service Engineer / Commissioning Engineer with experience in the Power Generation sector.