I am recruiting for a Software led Agile Project Manager to join the team, reporting into the Director of Projects. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering current demand of Projects, to ensure that teams have the capability to deliver, track/report demand in line with best practices to manage Project Governance and Admin.
- To provide high quality, proactive and efficient Project leadership, maintain appropriate systems and processes to support the effective delivery of projects.
- The successful candidate will have experience working in both agile and waterfall environments maintaining: -
- SDLC, Real Estate or Facilities Management experience.
- CMMS exposure desirable
- Strong experience in IT Project management (7 Years min)
- Excellent data and reporting skills
- The ability to provide assured programme governance across multiple projects
- A self-starter, with the ability to operate independently in a fast-paced environment
- Delivering to senior level stakeholders
- Transition and Mobilisation of contracts and systems.
- Maintained SDLC projects at all levels
If you are an established Project Manager with the skills mentioned then please send your CV to Gary Wills in the first instance
Talent Today are acting as an employment agency in relation to this position