Digital Project Manager/ Business Analyst - Remote - Contract - Part Time
The ideal candidate will be a Digital Project Manager with business analysis skills who has experience of improving website user experience whilst being able to manage 3rd party development teams and key stakeholders. This position would suit somebody who is seeking a part time contract position and who would enjoy working with an established start up organisation fully remotely.
- Proven Website/ Digital Project Management experience
- Use best practice Agile knowledge to improve delivery and user experience
- Write user stories - Guide Testers for test acceptance criteria.
- Website accessibility for people with disabilities - WCG 2.0 Standards
- Work with 3rd party development teams
- re-write and Improve each stage of the website, improving the business proposition.
- Follow compliance and quality standards throughout project
- Facilitate communication between relevant internal business units
- Communicate with non technical stakeholders to understand needs and manage expectations
- Self motivated and self driven individual with positive and upbeat personality
If you're a strong Project Manager who has proven website and digital experience then I would love to hear from you
Talent Today are acting as an employment agency in relation to this position