Highly Competitive Package
Sales, Business Development, Commercial Management, Key Accounts, National Accounts, Technical Sales
Employ Exec are proud to be exclusively partnering a hugely respected global player in yeasts and fermentation, as they strengthen their sales capability across their Industrial business unit.
Our client design manufacture and market innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
A family born group with rich heritage dating back to its inception in northern France in 1853 they have grown to become a thriving multi-national and multicultural organisation with an unswerving commitment to nourishing and protecting the planet.
Reporting to the Sales Director the successful candidate will be responsible for the management of set key regional/geographical industrial accounts (predominantly the Midlands and North of UK) in line with the commercial strategy.
This includes the following critical areas of responsibility -
- Achieve the strategic objectives, budget & profit in terms of sales in the set geographical/regional customer base in yeast, sourdough, ingredients, gluten free
- Support and implement the UK commercial strategy to contribute to global objectives in each key account
- Market and maximize the position of the business as a broad-based UK & Ireland baking ingredient supplier
- Support the Implementation of the businesses commercial policy in the set regional/geographical key industrial accounts
- Ensure healthy long-term relationships are fostered and developed with key customers, maximising sales opportunities at all times.
- Promote sales volume & profit on all products & services
- Assist with the negotiation and implementation of yearly agreements
- Assist with the implementation of the commercial policy in terms of products, prices, conditions, logistic, services…with the support of the Sales Director and other internal departments
- Promote & develop opportunities in terms of new products and new developments in ingredients, mixes, gluten free, sourdoughs.
- Liaise with a wide spectrum of key stakeholders in your customers in a spirit of collaboration -eg. Management, NPD, Quality, Marketing, Production, and others.
- Follow and control payment terms in the set accounts with the support of the financial team
- Be up to date on market trends, movements: customers, competition, products,
Inform & communicate information that could be relevant for other departments of the company
*This position requires somebody who has a unique blend of commercial acumen and technical expertise and will require individuals to be able to often practically demonstrate to customers/potential customers how products may be used*
Therefore the individual will -
- Possess a wide-ranging overall knowledge of the bakery industry with around 5 years plus experience in account management, Technical Bakery applications and products and selling into "Industrial" customers
- Understand and have experience of products, raw materials, and processes
- Be a highly astute negotiator and have the rare ability to tell a customer "no" if that is the situation
- Be a team player able to work collaboratively across other internal departments both in the UK and overseas
- Be a Project Manager for new sub opportunities in new account wins
- Be Entrepreneurial and a self-motivated self-starter used to managing their own diary and working remotely with extensive travel
- Knowledge of hygiene & food requirements in the sector: APPCC-ISO-BRC-IFS-AIB
- Have practical baking skills
Employ Exec are acting as an Employment agency in relation to this opportunity, interested parties should click apply or send a cv to firstname.lastname@example.org