North West (UK)
Technical ,NPD ,Purchasing ,Quality ,Compliance ,Assurance
One of the UK`s best known suppliers of Bakery Products & Ingredients.
- Promoting customer excellence throughout the business.
- Satisfy all customer technical requests in a timely manner.
- Management of customer quality complaints.
- Compilation of comprehensive, legally compliant, product specifications (In-house and customer versions) and all supporting documentation including quality attribute sheets, pack copy, and packaging artwork.
- Ensure work is carried out in a timely manner to meet all future legislation, to ensure continuity of compliance of the Select products is always maintained.
- Build technical relationships with all suppliers.
- Ensure all suppliers are approved and reapproved annually as well as ensuring compliance to BRC
- Develop Technical Polices and Works Instructions.
- Work closely with the Commercial Team on NPD projects, identifying and approving new suppliers and ensuring a clear technical specification is included in all tender documentation.
- Formulate adequate testing schedules to ensure suppliers continuously deliver product to the specification and packaging artwork agreed and to the quality attributes set.
- Conduct supplier audits where necessary.
- To be the main point of contact for the business for all technical queries.
- Ensure that all products and packaging fully adhere to current legislation.
- To manage lead and motivate the team of direct reports
- To build personal development plan for the team
- To ensure the team are fully up top speed on legislative and policy changes
- To manage reports that allow Senior Management visibility of the Technical Operations
- To build reports that allow Management to spot trends in supplier and product performance
Interested parties should hit apply or forward their CV to Chris.Morgan@employexec.com. Employ Exec are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.