This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor with a ton of career growth paths into sales, product management, logistics and operations.
Our client is growing and building their Customer and Product Support Department. The Product Support Specialist is an entry level position that works in the order-life cycle, making calls and emails to vendors and customers concerning product orders. Our client is looking for people that are organized, attentive, responsive and prompt in delivering high quality service to their customers and vendors.
- Professional and Personable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time Management and Efficiency
- Detail Oriented
- Adaptable in a constant-changing and fast-paced environment
- Coordinating the completion of client product orders
- Continuous communication with vendors on order confirmations, shipment dates, pricing and approved art-proofs
- Manage pricing and artwork between vendors and sales rep to ensure work is completed accurately and on time
- Process art-proof approvals with customers and time-manage the approvals to avoid delays at production level
- Computer Skills and knowledge of Computer programs (Microsoft Office)
- Training will be provided. Work as a team, but independent work will be required
- Enjoys working in a collaborative office environment