Role: Finance Analyst, Planning & Reporting
To contribute to the achievement of our publishing’s business plan objectives and the efficiency and effectiveness of the organisation by producing accurate and meaningful financial reports that reflect the financial performance of the organisation.
- Support the financial reporting and planning process, ensuring accurate monthly reports are created on a timely basis and that the management packs are accurately prepared within the set deadlines.
- Develop relationships with stakeholders around the business to ensure the timely creation and distribution of accurate reports
- Support the production of management information (MI) and ad hoc analysis, enabling stakeholders to monitor performance and risks and make informed decisions.
- Support the annual budget and quarterly forecasting process and multi-year strategy, including contributing to the production of required analysis and associated presentations.
- Support the month end processes as required.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Competent Microsoft packages user
- Ability to analyse financial reports
- Finance Systems and EPM experience
- Well established interpersonal skills – proven background of building and maintaining professional relationships
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of organising individual workload and meeting deadlines
- Strong desire to develop or study towards an accountancy qualification
- Currently working in a finance department and have at least 2 years’ experience in reporting, data analysis or other finance functions