I'm actively recruiting for a software company specialised in the travel industry who have an entirely product driven development methodology. They believe that hiring the right people to build great products is the lifeblood of their business. The real heart of their strategy to reshape holiday making.
To them, your holiday is some of the most important time in your life. They want to streamline that entire holiday making process to reduce the hassle, and increase the time you're actually on holiday.
Now looking for a Product Manager to join the team with a strategic focus, drive and creativity to work on two core business areas.
You're going to be working closely with Product Managers, Software Engineers, Data Scientists and Delivery Managers and to solve complex problems.
- Smartest and fastest customer service in travel.
- Valuable trip experiences
- Provide the best shortstay product platform in the UK.
- Massively supportive culture with encouragement to aid in the learning and development of each other, picking up new technologies and techniques, taking out time to research the best new thing to share.
- There will be an assigned Product People Lead for yourself who will be solely focussed around your development as well as the support of the Head of Product who will be there to mentor and coach you.
- Full progression framework that helps define your personalised career path - this is pushed through dedicated conversations on the subject.
- Driven self-starter, who can identify opportunities, who is prepared to get involved and dig into details to get things over the line.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, unfazed when having to work out how to learn and do things you've never been exposed to before.
- Ability to solve customer problems.
- A demonstrable track record of delivering signifcant product solutions within the Ecommerce sector.
- Data literate.
If you're interested in the above then please apply for immediate consideration.