The shard, the Gherkin. How are they built? Well, this firm uses AI Technology to reinvent the construction of these buildings; including 22 Bishopsgate.
They're now looking for a Senior Product Manager to work along their existing teams of software engineers, AI researchers and architects.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Be at the helm of a cross-fuctional software engineering team with a specific focus user or domain whilst defining the team's short to long term vision and roadmap.
- You will be embedded in the team across internal projects to further understand data capture/processing workflows and creating new software tools, further enhancing their productivity.
- Working across customer facing projects you will be submerged into the industry, creating and maintaining relationships directly with stakeholders, aiding the sales and customer success teams.
- Running and managing design thinking workshops, running through agile iterations whilst scheduling and organising user research studies, team on-sites, hack weeks and anything else you think the team would benefit from to get the appropriate context.
- Pitching ideas and demoing to internal and external stakeholders.
This client will be happy to sponsor if you need a Tier 2 visa.
Remote working is standard across the business, that said they do have a kitted out office space in London some employees work from. Some on the other hand simply choose to work abroad for the rest of the year!
Eventually (2023) they're going to be looking at having at least part-time office work.
- Equity Package
- Company laptop
- Health Insurance
- Extra-flexible around parental responsibilities.
If you're interested in the above then please apply immediately to be considered for the above.