ROLE OBJECTIVE & DELIVERABLES:
We are seeking someone who can be a?trusted advisor?to our customer.?The right candidate will take ownership of?the technical cloud?architecture for their cloud migration programme. The aim of this role is to provide cloud architecture leadership for our client managing customer relations from?CxO?level to engineer level.
- Cloud Strategy and Technical Roadmaps?
- Technology alignment to,?and driving of Business Strategy?
- Modern governance frameworks and best practices?
- Technology steering of the cloud programme?
- Integration into the Cloud?Operating Model
- Assist in shaping the Engineering practice and?CCoE
- Cloud?Migration?&?Modernisation/Transformation methodologies?
- Application Modernisation?
- Cloud advocacy for the programme
The?successful candidate will be one who is able to quickly consume and digest customer requirements, investigate any gaps in requirements and build?the right migration roadmaps
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
We are looking for a combination of?high level?architecture skills built upon a foundation of deep engineering experience.??
- Lead architect on at least one cloud migration project
- Cloud Adoption and Modernisation on GCP?
- Multi-cloud?deployments?and how to enable customer success?
- Technology governance board structures and processes
- Technology Leadership and Steering for Cloud Migrations
- CCoE?& Cloud Operating Models?
- Application?architecture &?performance tuning - load balancing, auto-scaling, web servers & database servers?
- Automation & Infrastructure as Code management using Terraform or similar tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible….?
- CI/CD toolchains such as Azure?Devops, Jenkins, GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket and others?
- Automated Infrastructure testing?
- Modern IT Operations Frameworks??
- Experience and competent with coding and scripting: PowerShell and Python?
- Cloud?certified architect?to professional level? (Preferably GCP)
- Experience with API design and service integration?
- Service Mesh design?
- Demonstrable experience with?private cloud?deployments?
- Configuration, migration/modernisation?and deployment experience the following:?
- IaaS?& PaaS?Technologies?
- Container platforms and orchestration tools such as docker, Kubernetes?
- Cloud Native &?Serverless?
- Web front ends on traditional and serverless deployments?
- High Availability and Disaster recovery implementations?
- Multi-tiered applications.?
- Security architectures for infrastructure,?cloud?and applications?
- Understanding of application architectures and development methodologies?
- Architectural certification (e.g.?TOGAF)?
- Governance and proactive attitude to managing issues and risks?