Citrix Support Engineer / Third Line – Reading - £35,000 - £45,000
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
- Citrix ADC (NetScaler)
- Citrix ADM
This is a fantastic opportunity to join hugely exciting and fast-growing IT Solutions & Managed Services Provider. My client, right at the cutting edge of future technologies, provide exceptional training and development and a career growth opportunity. Looking for strong Citrix skills across the above and some of the technology listed below:
- Citrix Endpoint Management (XenMobile).
- Citrix Content Collaboration (Sharefile).
- Citrix SD-WAN.
- BAU 3rd line support role in line with ITIL Incident Problem & Change processes
- Dealing with escalations from Service Desk teams whilst encouraging their professional growth
- Leading the initial technical response and triage of major incidents
- Remote management of business-critical products and service levels, desktop and server configuration
- Occasional out of hours scheduled work (paid at enhanced overtime rate or taken as time off in lieu
- Participating in an on-call rota for out of hours incidents
- Participating in projects being delivered to learn from the Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
The following certifications will support your application however not essential as you will attain these as part of your development:
- Citrix CCA-V
- Citrix CCA-N
- Citrix CCP-V
- Citrix CCP-N
This is a really great role in a forward-thinking organisation with fast growth and solid leadership.
Apply now or call Tim Davey on 020 3617 1040 for a fast turnaround.