One of the global success stories in the field of 3D Measurement and Imaging, this company has led the way over the last 40 years in the development of precision measurement machines. Their products and devices have use cases in a diverse range of sectors spanning Medical, Automotive, Construction and Manufacturing.
In this position you will work continuously on innovative products, from the first concepts to the development of prototypes to product release and maintenance. You can continuously deepen your specialist knowledge and expand it to new areas. Right from the start, you will be entrusted with responsibility for sub-modules or sub-areas. You are part of the interdisciplinary team for the development of handheld 3D scanners and work closely with other teams and departments. The development of our 3D scanners means solving fascinating challenges using the latest technology.
Key responsibilities (non-exhaustive)
- Develop innovative workflows to optimize the customer experience
- Develop software components for portable 3D scanners
- Research new technologies (related to 3D scanning)
- Integrate hardware and software components of the 3D scanners into functional and user-friendly products
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of system accuracy and reliability through research and development
- Continuous deepening and expansion of your specialist knowledge which you pursue with passion
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Solid knowledge of C ++ and a sound understanding of software development methods
- Strong maths, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge and experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Image processing, SLAM, photogrammetry
- Modeling complex systems and developing algorithms
- Software architecture
- Development of mobile apps for Android / iOS with ARCore / ARKit
- Fluent in English, knowledge of German is desirable
- Degree qualified in physics, mathematics, computer science, or other natural sciences or engineering; Master or PhD preferred.
Salary is negotiable, and dependent on experience.
If you are interested to apply for this position or would like more information, you can hit 'Apply', or you can get in contact with Stuart Higgins on +44 (0) 7415 061 809 or email sh@HigginsTalentSourcing.com