Britishvolt is Britain’s foremost investor in battery technologies. We are currently seeking a R&D Project Manager to lead the planning, tracking and reporting of the brand new projects relating to Lithium-Ion Battery cell development. Britishvolt are dedicated to supporting the future of electrified transportation and sustainable energy storage, producing world-leading lithium-ion battery technologies.
- Work with internal stakeholder teams and heads of departments to create project management plan to ensure new products and processes are delivered on time to defined requirements.
- Create project schedules to proactively monitor progress, resolve issues where needed and initiate corrective actions.
- Overseeing execution of full product development lifecycle leading to NPI (New Product Introductions) according to strategic plan directed by senior management team.
- Identification and management of project risk.
- Preparing cost estimates.
- Track progress and cost against the planned schedule and budgets.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders.
The Successful R+D Programme Manager Will Have:
- Experience of managing Research and Development projects (Preferably within the Lithium-Ion Battery sector).
- Extensive Project management experience.
- Experience managing key stakeholder inclusive of high-level customers and investors.
- Experience in delivery of large scale NPI projects into manufacturing environments.
- Ability to implement innovative and flexible project management methodologies
The Lithium-ion battery industry is still relatively new within the UK – if you feel that you may also have transferrable skills from a parallel industry, please apply.