Are you successful at discovering top talent, attracting people to your company, and selling both the role and the fantastic work culture to potential new hires? Are you passionate about helping people find a job that fits them like a glove? Do you want to be part of a team of colleagues who are engaged, collaborative, fun, and solution-oriented?
If your answer is YES for all the above, I’d love to share about this job opportunity with you!
Our client is a technology company that has developed products and services to securely access physical and digital places worldwide. By joining their team you’ll have 50,000 colleagues in more than 70 different countries.
What will your responsibilities be:
- Partner with and advise Hiring Managers on the local talent market, influencing the sourcing strategy and attracting top talent for open positions.
- You will lead intake meetings, get to know the manager, their team dynamics, and the skills and personality needed for a new hire to fit into the role while adding value as an individual and team member.
-Gain insight as to where individuals with their targeted skills look for opportunities and where they hang out socially (possible networking opportunity.)
-Lead the full cycle recruitment for a variety of openings across EMEA, leveraging TA Coordinators as needed for scheduling, offer letter generation and background check management.
- Use sophisticated search strategies / candidate direct sourcing techniques to proactively source talent - this should include LinkedIn Recruiter, Boolean searching, Headhunting, internal networks/driving referrals and other ethical techniques to uncover passive talent.
What you need to apply?
- Minimum 5-8 years related work experience in an in-house recruiting role - or - 3+ years of in-house corporate experience and 5+ years of agency recruiting expertise.
-Demonstrated experience in sourcing and filling mid to senior level roles in both general corporate administration, product management, and sales.
-Technical / Engineering recruiting experience is a plus.
-A love for mentoring others and lifting people up – interest in a growth mindset
-Strong organizational skills and ability to manage a recruiting workload across multiple time zones.
-Excellent Stakeholder management with a responsible, collaborative, and communicative approach.
- Experience with ATS software
On offer are a competitive package, great work benefits, training, and development program, and much more!
If want to be part of a company that values their people, who are always encouraging them to grow, contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org // +353 0858101123