Company – Leading construction services company
Job Title – Senior Hire Controller
Location – Leeds
Salary - £36,000 + bonus
We have and exciting opportunity for a Senior Hire Controller to work for a national company that supply equipment and services into the construction industry. The client is looking for an enthusiastic, organised and flexible all-rounder to work on a busy hire desk as well as managing the Hire Desk Team. The main parts of the role include:
- To lead a small team in a fast paced environment
- Ensure all hire transactions and admin tasks are undertaken efficiently and in line with company procedure and customer requirements.
- You will Assist the Line Manager with gathering and collating management information.
- Review the performance of your direct reports and manage the team effectively ensuring development plans are in place for team members.
- Ensure optimum service levels are achieved through effective working relationships with customers and responding to customer queries in a timely manner.
- To proactively work jointly with all departments and colleagues across the range of functions to ensure we deliver the highest level of customer service on a consistent basis
- Maintain an effective and positive relationship with customers and other depots/ departments
- Team management experience is essential
- Experience in the hire industry is preferable
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- You must be reliable, punctual and enthusiastic
- You must be well organised
- The successful candidate will need to be self-motivated and proactive
- Team player