Company: Safety Equipment Market Leader
Job Title: Regional Account Manager
Salary: £35k - £38k + bonus (OTE £60k) + pension + car
This is an amazing opportunity for a sales professional to join a fast-paced expanding company that supply safety equipment into the construction industry.
The main parts of the role include:
- Identifying business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching, and analysing sales options
- Selling products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, recommending solutions.
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities and recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifying product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Setting up meetings with existing and potential new clients and listening to their requirements and concerns.
- Actively seeking out new hire / hire sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media, and evaluating customer needs.
- Contacting clients to identify selling possibilities and evaluate formulate sales customer needs
- Working closely with the depot team to build sales strategies.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Negotiation skills at all levels, good presentation skills and influencing techniques.
- Proven field sales ability, drive, and commercial awareness within a similar industry.
- Strong communication and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Maturity, confidence, and perseverance
- IT skills and numerical skills