South East (UK), Midlands (UK)
£30,000 - £32,000 + bonus + car
Company – Leading National Construction Equipment & Services Group
Job Title – Key Account Manager
Location – Midlands and South East
Salary – £30k - £32k / annum + £5k bonus
Package - £37k + Company Car (Fully expensed)
This is an excellent opportunity for a Key Account Manager to join the sales team of a rapidly expanding group of companies that supplies equipment & services to the construction industry. They are seeking a Key Account Manager with hunger and talent to maintain existing, and to identify new business opportunities within one of their largest national accounts.
- Field based role reporting into the Key Accounts Manager.
- Build effective & long-lasting relationships with all the key project management teams,
- Ensure the client is fully conversant with the products and services on offer.
- Maximizing revenue opportunities and ascertain the full potential of each project.
- Gaining a full grasp of the project timeline with the objective of maintaining and increasing revenue generation.
- You will work to agreed customer service levels and performance standards, whilst achieving budgeted revenue targets.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience in the construction hire industry
- Negotiation skills at all levels
- Presentation skills
- Effective communication skills at all levels
- Able to demonstrate a sound knowledge for safety regulations
- Able to demonstrate building and maintaining effective and professional relationships with both internal and external customers.