Company – Leading tool hire company
Job Title – Depot Manager
Location - Birmingham
Salary – Very Competitive + Vehicle + Bonus
We have and exciting opportunity for a proactive Depot Manager to work for a large national company that supply tools and plant equipment into the construction industry. The client is looking for an enthusiastic, organised and self-motivated individual to work in a busy depot. The main parts of the role include:
- Reporting into Regional Director
- To be accountable for the P&L and efficient running of your branch, ensuring that expenditure is controlled, stock checks are completed and most importantly managing and driving the team.
- Ensuring all company procedures and administration processes are adhered to.
- Build and maintain relationship with customers.
- To recruit and build a solid team.
- To ensure the team is trained and developed effectively.
- Taking responsibility for the health and safety.
- You will have previous management experience within the construction industry.
- Experienced of developing teams
- Experience of managing P&L effectively.
- You will be computer literate with strong desktop application skills
- Customer service and sales experience is desirable
- The successful candidate will need to be self-motivated and proactive