Company – Leading National Construction Hire Company
Job Title – Commercial Analyst
Location – Loughborough (possible flex with home working)
Salary - £25k - £30k per annum
We have an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join a growing team in the Loughborough area for a large national construction equipment rental company. The company are a market leader with over 100 depots across the UK and revenues in excess of £100m.
Our client is looking for a pro-active and motivated individual to support the Commercial team in the delivery of the customer accounts plan, bid programme and prospective customer presentations
The main parts of the role include:
- Support the pitch and bids process working closely with the sales teams.
- Support the account planning cycle from receipt of contract through to retention.
- Creating and generating a variety of reports with commercial analysis.
- Offer additional resource to the Sales Support Team as required
- Support the supply of customer data to internal stakeholders.
- Huge opportunity for development within the role
- Commercial and analytical mindset.
- Must have experience in a similar role.
- Highly creative individual with strong abilities on Excel
- Motivated and confident with strong writing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Strong team player with ability to network with all departments, in particular supporting the individual sales team members.