West End, London
£25000 - £28000 per annum
Assistant Accountant - West London - Up to £28k
A company in West London who are on a mission to make a difference in their sector are looking to add to their growing finance department.
This is a great role for someone looking to grow their accounting career, as there is scope for the position to develop as your skills and experience progresses.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts with commentary
- Posting journals and processing accruals and prepayments
- Preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reports.
- Preparing and submitting relevant VAT returns and updating the monthly cash flow reports.
- Assisting with preparation of the annual accounts.
- Perform bank reconciliations and raise monthly bills
- Providing other support to the Financial Controller and partners as requested.
- Studying for an accounting qualification - AAT/ACCA
- At least 2 year's general accounting experience
- IT literate with advanced Excel skills
- Accurate and quick data input skills.
- Good "client" liaison skills and the ability to cope with pressure.
- Team orientated approach.