International Senior Sales Manager - Defence/Aerospace/CNI
An innovator in Sensor Systems, our client is looking to build on its growth, seeking to recruit an International Senior Sales Manager. You will be selling defence electronics equipment for Land, Naval and Airborne applications.
In this role you will undertake the full range of sales activities. Operating through international agents, distributors, and resellers. You will be conducting sales and business development activities including identifying in country partners, managing prospects, handling Expression of Interests, Pre-Qualifications & Request for Quotations. This will result in you delivering the full selling process from identification, qualification, and the tendering process.
The business is all about solution selling complex capability into the international market. The position will involve identifying, engaging, and influencing senior defence/government/commercial customers.
You will identify and qualify opportunities to create a pipeline that will meet and exceed targets; including establishing value propositions and capture themes against qualified opportunities, including strategies for beating the competition.
Being energetic and driven, you will undertake international travel and be capable of influencing decision makers in the defence / military international market. All underpinned with a good technical background or appreciation of electronic technology.
Your experience: -
· Ability to engage and sell with credibility in the international market.
· Strong client centricity, continually aiming to improve value and exceed customer expectations by winning new business
· Possess sound commercial acumen
· Self-motivated and an ability to influence and work in collaboration with others
· Excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills
· Demonstrate excellent communication skills in all forms including; MS Suite, CRM, written, oral, email, telephone and presentational
Promotion within this fast-growing business is a real opportunity. After an initial familiarisation period then the role will be home based when not travelling or spending time with customers and business partners.
To be successful in this application you will either hold or be willing to undergo relevant security clearances.
A competitive package will be on offer together with sales results incentive scheme.
Candidates without the required experience or eligibility to obtain UK Security Clearance will not be considered.