Client Services Manager
Remote based (UK) 95% of the time / London HQ
£60,000 - £70,000pa + bonus
Do you have solid Client Services experience from within the Data, Business Intelligence and Analytics world?
Would you be excited to work for a Consultancy who has partner status with the likes of Snowflake and Looker?
If so, please read on as I'd love to arrange a call with you to tell you why they are a brilliant company to work for. Too many too list on a job advert!
As Client Services Manager, you will play a key part in the success of the company and will be instrumental
in growing revenue within their existing accounts. You will be work across multiple projects simultaneously, guide clients and help support the delivery of both our professional services and managed services offerings.
Stakeholder engagement, client relationship management, project scoping and development are all key elements of this role. You will have strong project management, consultancy and customer services skills,
and will have the ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Developing strong relationships with key stakeholders within the client’s team, driving key project
deliverables and leveraging the delivery team to ensure this happens
- Account planning and developing innovative ideas and approaches to solve business challenges for
- Being the client’s expert on risk management, client-specific value-proposition, business impacts
- Develop and maintain key client relationships, communicate effectively with client leaders and staff in order to drive account penetration and sales growth
- Execute and deliver against established KPIs and performance metrics
- Identify, monitor and manage delivery performance, project risk and new opportunities within assigned accounts in partnership with the Head of Technical Delivery
- Monitor and coach consultants on best practices in generating leads, identifying opportunities to
enhance account penetration
- Promote resilience and responsiveness by being open and honest about challenges and the actions
required to address unexpected developments
- Feedback to senior leadership on account performance, flagging key areas of success or concern to grow and mature the engagement and increase project performance and efficiency
- Proven experience in account management at a management consulting firm
- Proven success in scoping and delivering business change and transformation projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills, high emotional intelligence and the ability to use compelling arguments to gain the support and commitment of others
- Core consulting skills: client management, analysis, presentation and facilitation, commerciality
- Technical skills: Strong technical delivery experience, practical knowledge and capability in your specialist field
- Versatility: proven ability to adapt and learn in an innovative environment
- £60,000 - £70,000 pa + substantial bonus scheme
- Possible EMI share options in the future depending on performance
- 95% remote working options
- Private Healthcare
- Annual training budget