£30,000 - £60,000 Dependent on experience level
React, Typescript, Rust, Python
If you want to see a video from the client describing the role and environment in their own words, drop me a message for the password!
React Frontend Developers - Multiple Levels from Junior - Senior -Fully Remote / Home Based- TypeScript, HTML, CSS, Python, SQL.
My client is a highly disruptive cyber security SaaS provider, that is working in a really unique field, across critical national infrastructure. Working in a small friendly team at the cutting edge of development you will work with the best people, best tools and a culture of working together to solve complex problems. Will you be the next teammate to take on this challenge?
What will your role be?
The data-intensive dashboard, and accompanying visualisations, are the primary interface with our customers. They have to be reliable, fast and clearly communicate a broad range of security and operational information. Our legacy dashboard needs an overhaul and this is an opportunity to input a lot of creative direction into the tools and technology we should use.
We are using the following technologies and tools:
- Languages: TypeScript, HTML, CSS, Python, SQL.
- Libraries: React (+Redux, +Sagas), MapBox, Jest, FastAPI.
- Tools: MySQL, RabbitMQ, GCP, Kubernetes, Datadog, Sentry.
- Future: GraphQL, WebAssembly, a time series DB, an event bus, any suggestions?
Who are we looking for?
- Experience developing and deploying data-rich frontend applications
- Eye for design and able to deliver an application from a base specification
- Deep knowledge of React ecosystem and libraries
- Ability to communicate well with, and support other members of the team
- Experience sharing knowledge
- Good working knowledge of Linux, git and the command-line
- Committed to high engineering standards
Experience with any of these would be the cherry on the cake:
- Experience in developing in Python
- Attitude of continuous improvement
- Can design and communicate complex software architectures
- Familiarity with relational and NoSQL databases
- Worked in a security function
- Fluency in another spoken language
- The tactical mastery of Iron Man
- The detective skills of Miss Marple
- The situational awareness of Samus. (We'll hire you if you are Miss Marple, or Iron Man, or Samus.)
- Living in the United Kingdom. Working from other countries is possible, via special arrangement.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Available for at least 4 days a week, preferably full-time
What do we offer?
- Challenging work in an interesting field with some awesome technology
- Being part of a fast-growing company with an energetic and dedicated team
- A culture focused on delivering high quality code while having fun
- Competitive salary and share options
- Fantastic technology budget for your working from home environment
- Pension and flexible holiday arrangements
For more details, do get in touch! The role can be full home based as long as the candidate is in the UK - So if you live in Scotland, Wales, North West, South West, London or anywhere in between feel free to apply!