£25,000 - £30,000
Recruitment, IT, Cyber Security, Digital
Delivery Consultant - (Permanent IT Recruitment)
Base salary: £25-30k Competitive Commission + Benefits
Location: Manchester & Home-based
Honeypot Digital: Honeypot Digital is a small Manchester-based recruitment firm focussed on putting a human touch back into tech recruitment. We partner with some of the most recognisable Manchester brands & clients, working with them at a strategic level whereby they outsource their recruitment needs to us.
We now need a Delivery Consultant / Sourcing Partner who wants to work in a candidate-focused recruitment role. All delivery-focused - ZERO new business development - The Sourcing Partner / Delivery Consultant will be hands-on in recruitment delivery to clients who are market leaders in the online / e-commerce retail and Cyber Security sector.
What you can expect to be doing on a day to day basis:
There will not be many opportunities like this, working as a Delivery Consultant at Honeypot Digital, means you WON'T be cold calling to generate new business - you'll be servicing and partnering with a number of our great clients, getting to know them, and making a real difference to their business while building upon your knowledge of the North West candidate market place.
Your role will include
- Receiving job specs and liaising with the client's hiring managers
- Advertising vacancies and managing candidate responses
- Developing highly qualified candidate talent pools
- Ensuring the CRM is up to date – we use Bullhorn as an online CRM.
- Actively resourcing suitable candidates for live vacancies
- Using a variety of different recruitment strategies to attract the best talent including events / meet-ups, Slack, Discord, etc.
- Overseeing the entire candidate process – from securing interest, to interview management through to offer and placement stage.
- You will have worked within an IT, Digital or Cyber recruitment company as a Resourcer / Delivery Consultant / Account Manager
- Filling IT Recruitment Vacancies
- Possibly worked in a 360 recruitment role but want to move away from new business and focus on an existing warm desk - no cold calling to clients and focus more on delivery/account management!
- We won't limit your career development - if you want to work within a business development role in the future we will support you with your career ambitions.
Why work with us?
- Working in a new business isn’t for everyone – we are 12 months into our Honeypot Digital journey, which means there aren’t some of the wonderful perks you may get in a big corporate environment. However, this is a great time to join. We have 5 different billing customers, all with large growth plans meaning that no day will be the same. You won’t be working in just one area of tech, which means the roles you will be working will be varied. However, as we grow and bring in more Delivery consultants and more clients, this role can progress into a Team Lead, Sector Specialist or Client Account Manager. We want you to succeed and grow with the company and will encourage you to develop with us.
- We work remotely currently but with an office base in Manchester. We trust our employees to work the hours needed to get the job done, with plenty of flexibility.
- Part time / Late Starts / Early Finishes / Evening Hours are all welcome requests – we know that not everyone works a 9-5 and we are open to applicants from candidates who need more flexibility from an employer.
- Benefits include 23 Days Holidays, a company laptop and mobile phone, and a quarterly bonus/commission scheme.
Want to find out more? We are happy to have an informal chat with anyone interested in finding an inclusive employer who wants to make a difference in the Manchester tech community and who believes in our values of People before Profits and Tech before Toys