£30,000 - £40,000
Business Intelligence, Stakeholder Management, Reports. AWS, Tableau
Business Intelligence Analyst - Cheshire - BI, Strong Communication Skills, Able to liaise between the business and BI Teams
My client is a rapidly expanding global company with an entrepreneurial mindset. They are looking to hire an experienced BI Analyst, who can work as the liaison between the board and other senior stakeholders, and the BI team.
Our client has implemented a business intelligence platform that uses Tableau and an AWS Redshift Data Warehouse to deliver insight to our end-user community.
The business now has a requirement for an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst to be pivotal at working closely with the business and BI team to drive insights and group-wide BI capabilities.
The role will report to the Head of Business Intelligence and will be primarily located at the group’s head office in Cheshire with 1 day a week remote work.
Typical work activities will include:
- Work with business and IT teams to understand the source data, systems, and business process.
- Running workshops and capturing requirements for new projects, where you may also need to identify source system, data structure, and understand the business process.
- Knowledge share and document the data, systems, and processes for the BI team and analysts we support in the global offices.
- Advise IT teams and business stakeholders where improvements or development work is needed to enrich or improve the quality of the data to achieve the reporting outcomes.
- Capture reporting requirements, and assist with the process of prioritising, scheduling, and delivering the pipeline of data & dashboard development work.
- Design, test and deploy reports and dashboards in line with the defined pipeline of work, and that the deployed solutions meet business expectations.
- Ensure that changes/improvements are effectively communicated and implemented and that business benefits are being realised.
The skills/attributes desirable for this role are:
- Can work with internal business customers and external vendors when needed to understand business processes, the data flow through systems, and the requirements the business has.
- Ability to build a strong rapport with members of the IT Team and the wider business teams, create strong connections, and provide a high-quality service.
- Experience in designing and developing BI solutions
- Ability to problem-solve and design solutions for complex systems.
The client is offering an excellent salary of between £30,000 - £40,000 plus great benefits. The role is based in Cheshire and is commutable from Staffordshire, Shropshire, Wrexham, and Manchester.