Brio Digital is working with a leading firm based in York looking to hire a new Solution Architect with a focus on Applications.
What will you be doing?
This is varied role where you will take responsibility and set standards for all in house systems and standards across the UK. You will also take a lead on the future direction and strategies.
You will work within a growing agile environment contributing to the delivery schedules and helping to improve the working practices. As well as working with 3rd party vendors. Projects can be complex and rewarding with a focus on delivery,
Solution Architect Key Responsibilities:
- Stakeholder management at all levels
- Technical design to be conveyed to technical and non-technical members..
- Lead technical teams in delivering the Solution. From testing requirements to development of the solution
- Knowledge of echnologies such as Java (and/or Microsoft .NET), MS Azure stack, relational database systems (e.g. Microsoft SQL Server), integration platforms, application containers, web servers and basic infrastructure such as networking (firewalls, protocols).
- Work with our 3rd parties
Solution Architect Technical Skills:
- Experience of delivering business application and solutions; CRM, API's, decision engines, Billing. intermediary platforms and more
- Understanding of Architectural Process; the function of an Architecture Review Board, how to demonstrate architecture principle alignment, implementation governance.
- API design and integration leadership, management and service based architectures (SOA, Micro services, ESBs)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure stack, including serverless technology, containerisation, PAAS and Kubernetes.
- Experience of hands-on software development (Microsoft .NET and/or Java with SQL)
- Agile and DevOps best practices
Apply now, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and generous overall package.