Senior Solutions Architect - NHS /Health experience
Rate; £600 Inside
Do you want to work on the vaccinations programme for the NHS supporting our health tech client to define and deliver the next phases of the hugely important programme?
Our client is looking for a Solutions Architect with experience in healthcare systems and/or clinical systems integration to design, integrate, implement and support the deployment of complex and large-scale products, platforms and solutions into the NHS at a national level.
Ideally, you will have worked with the NHS and/or large healthcare organisations and have experience in creating technical solutions and engaging with suppliers and senior stakeholders.
This role is suitable for a Solutions Architect who wants to make a difference, think big, and help our customers get the most out of digital technology.
Senior Architect Experience
• Defining technical solutions including integration to new and legacy systems
• Experience of system to system integration and interoperability in the NHS
• Experience of NHS standard informatics processes (e.g. ITIL), organisational structures, and governance
• Knowledge of the NHS and how patients are treated
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate in a non-technical language
• Experience working in a structured project management and delivery focused environment
• Hands-on experience in delivering a solution from inception through to implementation
• Strong background in client-facing roles with excellent stakeholder management
• Technology background in SDLC projects
• Client facing experience gained from a technical consultancy or software vendor
• Ability to represent organisations at local, regional and national architecture forums
• Architecture and system design experience for nationwide interoperability programmes
• Experience working directly with executive and director level management
Apply now, long term roles are available.